Studio H Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information including email address & telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to your photoshoot, for example names and ages of those attending, interests and hobbies
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
Internal Record Keeping:
- We will retain your personal data on our Customer Database, unless you ask us not to. We may use the information to improve our products and services and may periodically email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
Retention of photographic images:
- We will retain digital copies of the photographs we have taken, unless you ask us not to.
- If you have given us permission to do so, we may use one or more photographs on our website, on social media, or in our marketing material.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We do use third party programs, including a customer database, website and online booking system, all of whom are GDPR compliant and whose data archives are based in locations within Europe.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at Studio H Photography, Hambledon View, West Hill, Wincanton, Somerset BA9 9BY or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Studio H Photography, Hambledon View, West Hill, Wincanton, Somerset, BA9 9BY.
If you believe that any of the information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Studio H Photography may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1 April 2018.