FAMILY PORTRAIT AWARDS
Could your family win £1000?
As your local approved studio, we invite you to book one of our limited, 30-minute sessions, so that we can create stunning portraits of your family for you in our relaxed studio environment. To enter the awards, you will be asked to donate £10, which will go in full to the chosen charity ~ CRY (Cardiac Risk in the Young). This donation entitles you to a free family portrait session and a private viewing appointment so that you can select the image you’d like to enter into the awards. Prints and products are also available to purchase at your viewing appointment but there is no obligation to do so.
You will also have the chance to win the annual prize of £1000.
To register, please complete the form below and we will be in touch to book your appointment.
Do we get a print from the session?
The image that you choose for the awards is uploaded digitally to the Family Portrait Awards and is not given as a print. Should you wish to purchase prints or other wall art products, this can be done at your viewing appointment.
How long with it take before I can view my images?
The Family Portrait Awards Terms and Conditions
- Minimum £10 donation (per family) to be paid at the time of booking
- Due to the high number of sessions booked for the awards, please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and promotions relating to the National Portrait Awards and Family Portrait Awards.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24 hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered.
- There is a £10 donation required for each image entered into the awards.
- There will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products at the viewing session.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email, or telephone.
BABY'S FIRST YEAR
CHILDREN & FAMILY
DANCE, MUSIC & THEATRE
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Following the recent Government announcement we can finally plan the reopening of our studio - exciting news! We will re-open on Tuesday 7th July. Yay! Although your safety has always been our top priority, we are now busy putting additional procedures into place so...
Do you have a favourite photograph of your family? More importantly are you in it? As parents, we are always happy to photograph the kids, but we're less happy to be in front of the camera. When it comes to professional family portraits in our studio, so often we'll...
Welcome to our new Website One of the positives of the current lockdown is that it's given us the time to sit and chat about what we wanted for a brand new site and to put that all into action. We're so pleased with the results! As photographers, you trust us to tell...