PET PORTRAIT AWARDS
Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch soon.
The Pet Portrait Awards Terms and Conditions
- Minimum £10 donation (per dog) to be paid at the time of booking
- Due to the high number of sessions booked for the awards, please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and promotions relating to the National Portrait Awards and Pet Portrait Awards.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24 hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered.
- Your portrait session may include other family members, but the image for the competition must be of one dog only.
- There will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products at the viewing session.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email, or telephone.
BABY'S FIRST YEAR
CHILDREN & FAMILY
DANCE, MUSIC & THEATRE
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Following the recent Government announcement we can finally plan the reopening of our studio - exciting news! We will re-open on Tuesday 7th July. Yay! Although your safety has always been our top priority, we are now busy putting additional procedures into place so...
Do you have a favourite photograph of your family? More importantly are you in it? As parents, we are always happy to photograph the kids, but we're less happy to be in front of the camera. When it comes to professional family portraits in our studio, so often we'll...
Welcome to our new Website One of the positives of the current lockdown is that it's given us the time to sit and chat about what we wanted for a brand new site and to put that all into action. We're so pleased with the results! As photographers, you trust us to tell...